Welcome!

Babies. They are cute, cuddly, lovable, kissable little gifts. But let's face it, these incredible little gifts are also incredibly expensive. As a mom of three little ones, I know just how hard it can be to raise a family. Looking for ways to save money is an inevitable conclusion for most families once your party of 2 becomes a party of 3 or 4 or 5! We all want to save money. But being a busy parent does not often leave time to hunt down the best sales. This is where BabyCheapChic comes in. I will do the research for you! Each week I will make postings as to where the great deals are...who has formula on sale...what clothing websites have free shipping...who is giving rebates with pamper purchases, etc. I will also share some great links and tips of DIY projects (why spend $40 on a boutique tutu when you make your own for 75% less?).

I hope together we can save time and MONEY.

Enjoy!



Friday, July 22, 2011

Trick or Treat


I know, I know...Halloween is still 3 months away. Its a little early to be thinking about Halloween costumes right? Wrong! If you are anything like me, you prefer to get things like this out of the way early * I have had gifts for my daughter's late summer birthday since last December* Party City is having an awesome clearance sale on party supplies, including costumes.  Clearance costume prices start as low as $5! You really can't beat that deal. $4.99 shipping for orders under $65 and free shipping for order $65+. PromoCode:PC3HNB
 Look at some of these gems!
Baby Pink Lepoard $5 reg.$12.99
Boys Tin Man $10 reg. 29.99
Girls Star Trek $7.00 reg. $36.99

Have a Great Weekend! See you guys on Monday with more great deals! Thanks for supporting BabyCheapChic!

~Don't just be cheap, be chic baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment